Overview Corel PaintShop Pro 2022
Your digital world is always brighter with PaintShop Pro 2022
Get all the color and brightness you’ve been missing! Whether you want one-click fixes or advanced photo editing tools, you can do it faster and easier with the power of AI and a customizable toolset.
A complete photo-editing studio
Enhance photos with AI – Rely on artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to enhance images with one click to instantly make every photo, the best photo.
Edit photos like a pro – Edit, retouch, and correct your photography with a comprehensive toolset designed for all skill levels.
Create graphics and designs – Work with intuitive text, brushes, textures, patterns, drawing, and painting tools to produce inspiring designs.
Choose from multiple workspaces – PaintShop Pro is all about selection and customization, offering multiple workspaces you can make your own to work most efficiently.
Add effects for impact – Experiment with hundreds of creative filters and fun effects to make your photos personal and original to share and print.
What’s New in PaintShop Pro 2022?
Behind every show-stopping image is real intelligence. Highly effective features and tools powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning technology make creating something truly original, achievable.
NEW Frame Tool
NEW AI Background Replacement
NEW AI Portrait Mode
ENHANCED AI Style Transfer
NEW File Support
ENHANCED Welcome Screen Experience
NEW Creative content
Real. Intelligent. Creative.
Get exactly the results you want with PaintShop Pro’s innovative tools and features.
Powerful photography tools and features
Depend on a versatile range of professional image editing tools to make every shot, the best shot.
Easily crop areas of your photo to alter the focus using composition guides, Golden Ratio and Rule of Thirds. Resize with ease using one of several presets, or resize by pixels, percentage or print size. Restore and repair old photos with the Scratch Remover and Fade Correction tools to enhance contrast and color to faded photos.
Alter your photos using a wide variety of powerful adjustment tools, including Brightness and Contrast, Fill Light and Clarity, Fade Correction, White Balance, Hue and Saturation, Noise Removal, Vibrancy, Sharpening, color correction, and tonal levels and curves.
Selection and Correction tools
Isolate the area you want to select with a variety of Selection tools and enhance your selection with the Refine Brush. Automatically correct distortions, vignetting and chromatic aberrations in your photos with Lens Correction tools and use the Straighten tool to fix a crooked horizon, or the Perspective Correction tool to make a photo appear as though it was taken from a different angle.
RAW, HDR, and 360° camera support
Manage and save metadata in your RAW files with PaintShop Pro’s RAW Lab and correct problem areas, such as recovering blown highlights or adjusting shadows. Combine several photos of the same scene with different exposures to create one stunning HDR photo. Edit photographs taken with a 360° degree camera by straightening a photo with rotation or make it appear levelled. Remove and automatically replace a tripod or produce an interesting ‘planet-like’ effect.
Reduce repetition and accelerate complex photo-editing actions with Scripts. Record a series of edits as a script to apply to any photo, anytime. Automate edits on multiple photos at once with batch processing like adding a watermark, picture frame, or simply resizing.
System Requirements Corel PaintShop Pro 2022
- Windows 11, Windows 10 (recommended version 1903 or later with the latest service pack (64-bit editions)*
- For virtualization: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019.
- Intel® Celeron G series or AMD® Phenom II and above (Intel® i5 or AMD® Ryzen series and above recommended for Artificial Intelligence feature support)
- 4GB of RAM (8 GB recommended for Artificial Intelligence feature support)
- 3GB of available hard-disk space required (4GB recommended)
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 display resolution @100 DPI recommended). Up to 250 DPI supported with appropriate resolution display.
- DirectX 10 or higher compatible video adapter with the latest driver (DirectX 12 compatible discrete VGA card recommended for GPU acceleration)
- Internet Explorer version 11 or higher
- Internet connection required for online features and tutorial videos
* The native 32-bit version of Windows is no longer supported. For support with 32-bit drivers, use earlier versions of PaintShop Pro.
** Supported on 32-bit version of PSP installations only.
There are no reviews yet.