Please be aware that a new version CorelDRAW Graphic Suite 2021 is available here.
Overview CorelDraw Graphic Suite 2020
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN CORELDRAW GRAPHICS SUITE 2020?
CorelDRAW 2020 – Vector illustration and page layout
Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2020 – Image editing and pixel-based design program
Corel Font Manager 2020 – Font exploration and management tool
PowerTRACE – AI-powered bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of the CorelDRAW application)
CorelDRAW.app – Online vector illustration and graphic design via web browser
CAPTURE – Screen capture tool (only available in Windows version)
AfterShot 3 HDR – RAW photo editor
- 7,000 clipart, digital images, and vehicle wrap templates;
- 1,000 high-resolution digital photos;
- Over 1,000 TrueType and OpenType fonts;
- 150 professionally designed templates;
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap fills.
- Windows 10*, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, in 64-bit or 32-bit**, all with latest Updates and Service Packs
- Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC
- OpenCL 1.2 capable video card (recommended)
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GB hard disk space
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7.2
- DVD drive optional (for box installation). Installation from DVD requires a download of up to 900 MB
- Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content.
*CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 supports Windows 10, version 1903, 1909 and later versions which may be released during the lifecycle of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020. Variable fonts are supported on Windows 10 only.
**Features that use AI (Artificial Intelligence) require 64-bit applications. AI features are not supported in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 32-bit applications.