Overview Corel PaintShop Pro 2022 Ultimate
Your digital world is always brighter with PaintShop Pro 2022
Get all the color and brightness you’ve been missing! Whether you want one-click fixes or advanced photo editing tools, you can do it faster and easier with the power of AI and a customizable toolset.
The Ultimate photo editing collection
NEW Highlight Reel
Creating quick videos showing off the highlights of your latest adventure just got a whole lot easier with a new smart movie creator—Highlight Reel. Simply import your photos/videos and Highlight Reel will analyze and extract the best parts and compile them together for you, following the beat of the music. Creating videos to share your everyday moments just got easier.
NEW MultiCam Capture Lite
Engage your viewers, grow your audience, and capture video with MultiCam Capture™ Lite. Easily create how-to videos, gaming videos, record product demos, and more, with one easy-to-use recording software.
NEW Painter® Essentials™ 8
Enjoy fun and uncomplicated painting software for beginners that will inspire you to experiment and fall in love with digital painting. Sketch, draw and paint away on a blank canvas using realistic brushes or dabble in exclusive image-based AI and cloning art.
Experience a photo editing workspace designed to take your underwater and drone photography to new heights. Make seamless corrections and creative improvements with a custom set of tools and relive your most memorable moments to the fullest.
Effortlessly transform any image into a mesmerizing animation in a matter of minutes with PhotoMirage Express. Bringing your photos to life is ridiculously easy and addictively fun, and sharing your masterpieces on social media is a breeze. Use PhotoMirage Express to create awe-inspiring photo animations that captivate, engage, and transfix.
Corel® AfterShot™ 3
Quickly learn professional-grade RAW photo editing and take control of very large photo collections with Corel AfterShot 3. Make easy corrections and enhancements, and save time with batch processing tools that let you apply adjustments to one or thousands of photos at once.
Corel® Creative Collection
Expand your creative capabilities with dozens of brushes, textures, and over 100 royalty-free backgrounds. Enhance your photo projects with playful designs, flowers, sunsets, and more, along with an array of lively brushstrokes.
A complete photo-editing studio
Enhance photos with AI
Rely on artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to enhance images with one-click to instantly make every photo, the best photo.
Edit photos like a pro
Edit, retouch, and correct your photography with a comprehensive toolset designed for all skill levels.
Create graphics and designs
Work with intuitive text, brushes, textures, patterns, drawing, and painting tools to produce inspiring designs.
Choose from multiple workspaces
PaintShop Pro is all about selection and customization, offering multiple workspaces you can make your own to work most efficiently.
Add effects for impact
Experiment with hundreds of creative filters and fun effects to make your photos personal and original to share and print.
What’s New in PaintShop Pro 2022?
Behind every show-stopping image is real intelligence. Highly effective features and tools powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning technology make creating something truly original, achievable.
NEW Frame Tool
NEW AI Background Replacement
NEW AI Portrait Mode
ENHANCED AI Style Transfer
NEW File Support
ENHANCED Welcome Screen Experience
NEW Creative content
The all-new Frame tool makes placing raster objects into shapes quick, easy and intuitive. Designed to accelerate the creation of digital layouts, work with a variety of frame shapes and sizes to achieve a desired look. Draw frames to use as handy placeholders or draw frames over a selected object, image or text for a polished result.
System Requirements Corel PaintShop Pro 2022 Ultimate
- Windows 11, and Windows 10 (recommended version 1903 or later with the latest service pack (64-bit editions)*
- For virtualization: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019.
- Intel® Celeron G series or AMD® Phenom II and above (Intel® i5 or AMD® Ryzen series and above recommended for Artificial Intelligence feature support)
- 4GB of RAM (8 GB recommended for Artificial Intelligence feature support)
- 3GB of available hard-disk space required (4GB recommended)
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 display resolution @100 DPI recommended). Up to 250 DPI supported with appropriate resolution display.
- DirectX 10 or higher compatible video adapter with the latest driver (DirectX 12 compatible discrete VGA card recommended for GPU acceleration)
- Internet Explorer version 11 or higher
- Internet connection required for online features and tutorial videos
* The native 32-bit version of Windows is no longer supported. For support with 32-bit drivers, use earlier versions of PaintShop Pro.
** Supported on 32-bit version of PSP installations only.
There are no reviews yet.