This is TeamViewer
TeamViewer is a comprehensive, remote access, remote control and remote support solution that works with almost every desktop and mobile platform, including Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. TeamViewer lets you remote in to computers or mobile devices located anywhere in the world and use them as though you were there. Plus, you can remotely connect to servers, commercial-grade machines, and IoT devices from anywhere, at any time through our secure global remote access network.
One integrated solution for all your remote connectivity needs
Deliver Instant Remote Support to Customers and Employees
Tech mishaps happen. Computer glitches, system crashes, and device failures can bring business to a standstill. Instead of making on-site service calls that take time and increase costs, IT pros choose TeamViewer to provide instant remote support for their clients.
- Ad-hoc support for clients and employees
- Custom branding for support applications
- Integrated service case management and integrations for major service desk systems
- Leave sticky notes on remote computers
- Integrations for Mobile Device Management and other apps
Access Remote PCs, Mobiles, and Servers — or Work From Home
Working from home. Away on business trips. With TeamViewer remote access tools, you can stay productive no matter where you are. Your desktop files and applications are just a few clicks away. Even mobile devices and servers can be securely accessed — all without VPN.
- Permanent access for unattended devices
- Videoconferencing and collaboration with TeamViewer Meeting
- Black screen for private remote access
- Secure, flexible file sharing
- Remote Printing for Windows and MacOS
Mobile Device Support
Support Mobile and Commercial-Grade Devices — Anywhere, Anytime
Need to access, manage, and support mobile devices, even when no one’s there? No problem just set up permanent unattended remote access to mobile devices, computers, and servers, or even IoT devices, point of sale (POS) machines, kiosks, or digital signage.
- Share Your Screen on iPhones and iPads
- Transfer files securely, and manage transfers in the Files app on iOS
- Mobile-to-mobile connections
- View system diagnostics in the TeamViewer desktop app
- Chat via text, take screenshots, or control processes on the supported device
Sean S, DBA of SQL –
It is suitable for listed firms, small- to medium-sized businesses, and big companies, who are considering implementing consumer service solutions and IT support. Help computer viewers from every platform as if next to it. Using hardware acceleration to speed up remote image processing. Flexible job queue, which helps you to search for transiting data. It can be used on any computer and is completely secured. Connections between systems such as Windows, macOS, Chrome OS, and Linux are also assured.
Matthew H, Director Of Operations –
It really is the best tool to remotely access other devices. TeamViewer has a robust and easy to understand interface. I really like it because it also allows online meetings and it’s great to be connected with other people at any time.
A big draw is that files can be efficiently transferred from one computer to another and this really helps when it comes to providing any remote technical service, which translates into better communication and support for decisions and growth of business.
It can be used for free and configured for better performance based on your device and Internet connection.