Overview Adobe Premiere Elements 2021
Intelligent editing. Flawless videos. Cool creations.
The creative possibilities are endless.
Movie magic is at your fingertips, with smart editing and step-by-step guides bringing your imagination to life. Create, edit, organize, and share your videos—and transform everyday moments into forever memories.
Easy. Awesome. Powered by A.I.
Meet your creative sidekick. With Adobe Sensei AI technology* in your corner, you can easily edit, create, organize, and share your videos to bring your imagination to life.
Simple steps. Brilliant results.
From basic adjustments to fun animations, transitions, and artistic effects, you’re covered with 25 Guided Edits. Achieve the look you want without any guesswork. Just follow the steps and learn as you go.
Clean up the clutter automatically. Thanks to Adobe Sensei AI technology, you can find your photos and videos ina snap using Smart Tags, facial recognition, and more. Plus, your catalog structure is automatically backed up for easy recovery—so you can work worry-free.
Cool creations worth sharing.
Enjoy more creative freedom. Make animated social posts, add stylish titles, transitions, or themes to your movies, and more. Then, when you’re ready, share your creations with friends and family in a variety of ways.
- Intel 6th Generation or newer processor or AMD equivalent with SSE4 support
- Microsoft Windows 10 version 1903 or later (version 1909 recommended); 64-bit versions only; Windows 7, Windows 8.1 not supported
- HEIF/HEVC import supported only on Windows 10 version 1903 or later. Visit www.adobe.com/go/preheifinfo
- 6.9GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 10GB to download all optional content; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- Microsoft DirectX 12 compatible sound and display driver
- Windows Media Player (required if importing/exporting Windows Media formats)
- Compatible DVD burner required to burn DVDs
- Intel 6th Generation or newer processor
- macOS 10.14 through 10.15 or macOS 11
- 8GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 10GB to download all optional content; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
For both Windows and macOS
- 8GB of RAM
- 1280×800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor)
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from DVD)
- Internet connection required for product activation and content download*
- Recommended specifications:
- Intel 7th Generation or newer processor or AMD equivalent with SSE4 and AVX support
- 16GB of RAM for HD media
- 32GB or more of RAM for 4K media
- 4GB of GPU VRAM†
- Fast internal SSD for app installation and cache
- Additional high-speed drive(s) for media
Adobe Premiere Elements supported
import/export formats include:
AVCHD (import only), DV-AVI (import/export on Windows), DVD (Windows only), H.264, HEVC, HDV, MPEG-1 (import only), MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MP3, QuickTime (limited codecs), Windows Media (Windows only), and many more.