Overview CorelDraw Graphic Suite 2021
From wireframe to wow
Start your design journey on the right foot with CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite 2021: a complete suite of professional graphic design applications for vector illustration, layout, photo editing, and more – specifically designed for your platform of choice.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN CORELDRAW GRAPHICS SUITE 2021?
CorelDRAW – Vector illustration and page layout
Corel PHOTO-PAINT – Image editing and pixel-based design program
CorelDRAW.app – Online vector illustration and graphic design via web browser
CorelDRAW.app for iPad – Online vector illustration and graphic design via Apple iPad
Capture – Screen capture tool (only available in Windows version)
Corel Font Manager – Font exploration and management tool
AfterShot 3 HDR – RAW photo editor
PowerTRACE™ – AI-powered bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of the CorelDRAW application)
What’s new in 2021?
Draw in perspective
Draw objects or illustrated scenes in perspective, faster and easier than ever. Choose from 1, 2, or 3-point perspective, draw or add an existing group of objects on a shared perspective plane, and move and edit objects freely without losing perspective.
Flexible design space
Go from ideation to output in record time, with new workflows that put you in control of your pages and assets.
View, manage, and edit all of your project’s digital assets in one view – a whole new playground for creativity! Move objects across pages fluidly, compare designs side-by-side, and freely move pages around to arrange them as you wish.
When you’re done designing, create a customized list of page and object items to export with one click!
Symbols workflow enhancements
An enhanced Symbols workflow saves you time by enabling you to quickly search for symbols within large libraries and identify them easier among other objects.
Progressive image editing
Take the labor out of what you love with powerful new photo editing features purpose-built to enhance images in fewer steps.
Enhanced color replacement
Test drive the impressive new Replace Colors tool for a faster, easier route to flawless photos.
Reimagined Adjustments workflow
Take the totally transformed Adjustments workflow in Corel PHOTO-PAINT for a spin to apply critical image adjustments non-destructively, in real-time, and in context.
HEIF file format support
Enjoy support for the standard photo format used on iPhone.
Enough wasted time already! Stay connected with colleagues and clients as remote work becomes our new normal.
Gather real-time comments and annotations from one or many contributors, right within your shared CorelDRAW design file.
An intuitive new project dashboard makes storing, organizing and sharing cloud files a breeze.
An enhanced Comments docker streamlines filtering through feedback with the ability to search reviewer comments.
CorelDRAW is everywhere!
Say goodbye to technology constraints and hello to a true cross-platform experience across Windows, Mac, web, iPad, and other mobile devices. With a new touch-optimized user experience, CorelDRAW.app expands what’s possible on mobile and tablets, and a new iPad app makes it even easier to design on the go.
Extensive file compatibility
Easily import and export a variety of project assets based on client-provided files or needs, thanks to supporting for an immense list of graphics, publishing, and image file formats. AI, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DWG, DXF, EPS, TIFF, HEIF.
What’s New in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021
NEW! Perspective Drawing
NEW! Multipage View
NEW! Image Adjustment
NEW! Multi-asset export
NEW! Live Comments
NEW! Project Dashboard
NEW! Pages docker/Inspector
NEW! Autofit Page
NEW! Snap to self
NEW! HEIF Support
NEW! Export or import font collections
NEW! Apple Silicon Support (For Mac)
NEW! Customizable keyboard shortcuts (For Mac)
ENHANCED! Replace colors
ENHANCED! Symbols docker/inspector
ENHANCED! Find and Replace
ENHANCED! Pan and Zoom
ENHANCED! Display performance
ACCELERATED! Startup time
- 7,000 clipart, digital images, and vehicle wrap templates;
- 1,000 high-resolution digital photos;
- Over 1,000 TrueType and OpenType fonts;
- 150 professionally designed templates;
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap fills.
- Windows 10*, 64-bit, with latest Updates
- Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC
- OpenCL 1.2-enabled video card with 3+ GB VRAM
- 4 GB RAM (8+ GB or more recommended)
- 4.3 GB available hard disk space for application and installation files
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7.2
- DVD drive optional (for box installation). Installation from DVD requires a download of up to 700 MB
- Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content.
* CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 supports Windows 10, version 2004, 20H2 and later versions which may be released during the lifecycle of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021.