Please be aware that a new version Pinnacle Studio 25 Ultimate is available here.
Pinnacle Studio 24 Ultimate
Advanced video editing and screen recording software
- Edit freely across unlimited tracks with complete flexibility
- Take control of your edits with enhanced keyframing
- Access hundreds of creative effects, plus new graphics and overlays
- Tap into pro-caliber tools including enhanced Video Masking, Color Grading and new Title Editor
Your advanced video editing software
Edit like a pro with the unlimited power, precision, and total creative control of Pinnacle Studio™ 24 Ultimate.
Why Pinnacle Studio?
Advanced keyframing controls deliver the power to fine-tune every parameter of your clips, transitions, and effects across unlimited tracks.
Leverage pro-caliber tools including full Color Grading controls, dynamic Video Masking, 360 video editing, and more!
Loaded with power
Tap into smart editing tools to save presets, export grouped clips, and even create customizable shortcuts with Pinnacle’s customizable interface.
Pro-caliber editing power that doesn’t break the bank
Dive into powerful tools you’d expect to only find in professional editing software.
Loaded with powerful features
- Color Grading ULTIMATE EXCLUSIVE
- Stabilize Video
- 360 Video Editing ULTIMATE EXCLUSIVE
- Screen Recorder
- MultiCam Editing
- Dynamic Split Screen Video ULTIMATE EXCLUSIVE
- Keyframe Controls
- Stop Motion
- Motion Tracking
- Audio Ducking
- Alpha Channel ULTIMATE EXCLUSIVE
- Author DVDs
Our competitive advantage
Add keyframes to customize almost any parameter of your edits—take complete control over your motions, effects, and overlays.
Set custom tool shortcuts, group and edit clips simultaneously, and explore a streamlined workflow for your most intuitive editing experience.
Included tools empower you to capture video and record your screen, author DVDs, and leverage compatibility with many third party plugins.
See what’s new in Pinnacle Studio 24 — our best just got better!
- NEW possibilities with Video Masking
- NEW ability to create custom motion title graphics with the redesigned Title Editor
- NEW overlays and graphics
- ENHANCED keyframing controls to streamline your editing
- & so much more!
- Video editing software
- Video capture and screen recorder
- Slideshow maker
- DVD authoring
- Video converter
- Hundreds of filters and effects
- Library of animated overlays, graphics, creative fonts and titles
- Themed templates and video montages
- Royalty-free music and sound effects
Documentation & Training:
- User Guide PDF
- Search Help Files
- Built-in tutorials & learning videos
- 10-day all-access pass to StudioBacklot for first-time subscribers includes training and royalty-free content
Operating system: Windows 10, 64 bit
- Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher,
- Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support,
- Intel Core i7 4th generation or later or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360 video
- Intel 6th generation or later processor, or AMD Ryzen processor, required for face detection (Ultimate only)
RAM: 4 GB or higher, 8+GB highly recommended for UHD, Multi-Camera, or 360 video
Graphics card: Minimum resolution 1024 x 768, minimum 256MB VGA VRAM, 512MB or higher recommended for hardware decoding acceleration
DirectX graphics device recommended:
- NVIDIA GeForce 700 series / Quadro 600 (Fermi-based) or newer (CUDA-enabled required for CUDA support)
- ATI Radeon HD 5XXX series or higher
- Intel HD Graphics from Ivy Bridge or higher
- 3D Titler requires DirectX 11
Sound card: Windows-compatible sound card
Hard drive space: 8 GB HDD space for full installation
Internet connection required for installation, registration and updates Registration required for product use
Video: AVCHD, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4, Flash, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263), WMV, Non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), MOV (DV, MPEG-4, H.264), HEVC* (H.265), XAVC, MXF, DVCPRO HD, XAVC S, GoPro LRV, Cineform
Audio**: MP3, MPA, M4A, WAV, AMR, AC3, AAC, Vorbis, WMA
Image: BMP, GIF, JPG, JPS, J2K, PCX, PNG, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF
Disc: DVD, AVCHD, Blu-ray ($)
Video: DV, HDV, AVI, WMV, MPEG-1/-2/-4, Flash, 3GP, HEVC* (H.265, H.264), XAVC S, MOV, M2TS, FLV, 3GP, GIF, Cineform
Image: BMP, JPEG, TIF, TGA
Audio: AC3, MP2, MP3, MP4, WAV
DVD burner required for creating DVD and AVCHD discs
Blu-ray burning requires purchase of a separate plug-in from within the product
Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Swedish
There are no reviews yet.