Autodesk Maya 2023 Overview:
Create expansive worlds, complex characters, and dazzling effects with Maya
- Bring believable characters to life with engaging animation tools.
- Shape 3D objects and scenes with intuitive modeling tools in Maya® software.
- Create realistic effects—from explosions to cloth simulation.
Create serious effects procedurally with Bifrost for Maya
- A new visual programming environment using dynamic solvers lets you create blockbuster-worthy effects quickly.
- Build custom graphs using the Bifrost Graph Editor.
- Create stunning effects—from snow and sand to dust storms and explosions—with ready-to-use graphs.
Rendering with Arnold in Maya
- Switch seamlessly between CPU and GPU rendering.
- Arnold is built to manage complex characters, scenery, and lighting challenges.
- Arnold is integrated with Maya, so you can see high-quality previews and iterate changes quickly.
- Save time with Arnold’s artist-friendly UI and simple, intuitive controls.
Microsoft® Windows® 11, 10
Apple® macOS® 12.x, 11.x, 10.15.x, 10.14.x
Linux® Red Hat® Enterprise 8.5, 7.6-7.9 WS
Linux CentOS® 8.5, 7.6-7.9
Rocky Linux 8.5
Nvidia Guide for Virtualization with GRID & VMWare
Autodesk recommends the latest version of the following web browsers for access to online supplemental content:
Apple® Safari® web browser
Google Chrome™ web browser
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® web browser
Mozilla® Firefox® web browser
CPU 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor with SSE4.2 instruction set
Apple Mac models with M series chip are supported under Rosetta 2 mode
Autodesk Maya Certified Hardware
RAM 8 GB of RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
DISK SPACE 7 GB of free disk space for install
POINTING DEVICE Three-button mouse