Please be aware that a new version Pinnacle Studio 25 is available here.
Pinnacle Studio 24
Video editing software
- Explore timeline and storyboard video editing
- Get creative with hundreds of effects, titles, and new graphics
- Select from a library of intuitive project templates
- Tap into color correction tools to transform your footage
Experience advanced video editing
Unleash your creativity with Pinnacle Studio™ 24 Plus and experience the precision and control you crave.
Why Pinnacle Studio?
Enjoy drag-and-drop timeline and storyboard editing across six tracks and explore tools to take your video projects to the next level.
Get creative with hundreds of effects, transitions, color correction tools, and titles. Start with video templates, or from scratch!
Pinnacle Studio’s customizable, intuitive interface enables you to streamline your workflow. Export to device, upload online, or burn to disc with ease.
Loaded with powerful features
- Screen Recorder
- MultiCam Editing
- Split Screen Video
- Selective Color
- Stop Motion
- Author DVDs
Our competitive advantage
Add keyframes to customize almost any parameter of your edits—take complete control over your motions, effects, and overlays.
Set custom tool shortcuts, group and edit clips simultaneously, and explore a streamlined workflow for your most intuitive editing experience.
Included tools empower you to capture video and record your screen, author DVDs, and leverage compatibility with many third party plugins.
- Video editing software
- Video capture and screen recorder
- Slideshow maker
- DVD authoring
- Video converter
- Hundreds of filters and effects
- Library of animated overlays, graphics, creative fonts and titles
- Themed templates and video montages
- Royalty-free music and sound effects
Documentation & Training:
- User Guide PDF
- Search Help Files
- Built-in tutorials & learning videos
- 10-day all-access pass to StudioBacklot for first-time subscribers includes training and royalty-free content
Operating system: Windows 10, 64 bit
- Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher,
- Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support,
- Intel Core i7 4th generation or later or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360 video
- Intel 6th generation or later processor, or AMD Ryzen processor, required for face detection (Ultimate only)
RAM: 4 GB or higher, 8+GB highly recommended for UHD, Multi-Camera, or 360 video
Graphics card: Minimum resolution 1024 x 768, minimum 256MB VGA VRAM, 512MB or higher recommended for hardware decoding acceleration
DirectX graphics device recommended:
- NVIDIA GeForce 700 series / Quadro 600 (Fermi-based) or newer (CUDA-enabled required for CUDA support)
- ATI Radeon HD 5XXX series or higher
- Intel HD Graphics from Ivy Bridge or higher
- 3D Titler requires DirectX 11
Sound card: Windows-compatible sound card
Hard drive space: 8 GB HDD space for full installation
Internet connection required for installation, registration and updates Registration required for product use
Video: AVCHD, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4, Flash, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263), WMV, Non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), MOV (DV, MPEG-4, H.264), HEVC* (H.265), XAVC, MXF, DVCPRO HD, XAVC S, GoPro LRV, Cineform
Audio**: MP3, MPA, M4A, WAV, AMR, AC3, AAC, Vorbis, WMA
Image: BMP, GIF, JPG, JPS, J2K, PCX, PNG, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF
Disc: DVD, AVCHD, Blu-ray ($)
Video: DV, HDV, AVI, WMV, MPEG-1/-2/-4, Flash, 3GP, HEVC* (H.265, H.264), XAVC S, MOV, M2TS, FLV, 3GP, GIF, Cineform
Image: BMP, JPEG, TIF, TGA
Audio: AC3, MP2, MP3, MP4, WAV
DVD burner required for creating DVD and AVCHD discs
Blu-ray burning requires purchase of a separate plug-in from within the product
Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Swedish