Overview Kofax Power PDF Advanced
Power PDF 4 provides powerful PDF management that’s built for business users. It works like Office desktop products for fast learning, meets simple to complex needs and provides strong security. The new release takes a huge leap forward in search and redaction accuracy, integration with Microsoft OneDrive and Kofax SignDoc and expanded accessibility.
Address Your PDF Business Needs so you can Work Like Tomorrow
The features of Power PDF Advanced empower your business to work today like the workforce of tomorrow, by enhancing and securing your PDF workflow with:
Easily scan paper forms and convert into interactive PDF forms with fields, check boxes, signature fields and more.
Effortless file conversion
Quickly and accurately convert documents from Word and other file formats to PDF and back again.
Seamlessly manage e-signatures in PDFs with Kofax SignDoc
Real-time collaboration tools
Create, edit, comment and markup PDF documents together with other users on the same network.
Protect your business with centrally managed and extended security that implements document-access restrictions and keeps sensitive data locked down.
Power PDF Advanced will work with the following
- 1.5 GHz or faster processor
- Supported operating systems
- Windows 10; 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- Windows 8.1; 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1; 32-bit and 64-bit editions
- Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019 (Volume Only)
- Citrix Virtual Apps, Remote Desktop Service, Active Directory
- 1 GB of memory (RAM) or greater
- 1 GB of free hard disk space for application files.
- Web access needed for product registration, activation, product help, and obtaining live updates for the program.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8. If it is not detected, it is installed with the product.
- For MacOS, please take a look at Power PDF Standard for Mac
- Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer’s processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements.