Overview VMware Fusion 13 Player
VMware Fusion Player delivers a secure and powerful desktop sandbox for running Windows or other operating systems on the Mac without rebooting. Use a commercial license with Fusion Player to separate your Work from your Home computing.
Fusion Player paid license allows this product to be used for commercial purposes as per the product licensing guide.
- Now available for both Intel and Apple Silicon Macs
- Run Windows 11 VMs on Intel or Apple Silicon with a new vTPM and Fast Encryption
- Play Windows DX11 Games and run 3D Apps on Intel Macs with eGPUs, or run OpenGL 4.3 on Linux arm64 virtual machines on Apple Silicon Macs with full 3D hardware acceleration
- Balance life and work computing by running your corporate desktop in a virtual machine on your Mac
- Intel and Apple Silicon Mac models that support macOS 12 Monterey and macOS 13 Ventura
- Fusion 13 requires macOS 12 ‘Monterey’ and later operating systems.
- Fusion 13 is not supported on macOS 11 ‘Big Sur’ or older versions of macOS.